My kids really like the vanilla So Good on their cereal in the morning and prefer the chocolate So Good for drinking. I actually have to keep an eye on my vanilla So Good and try to hide it in the back of the fridge because the kids will polish it off in no time.
What I really like about So Good
- It tastes good!
- It comes in many different varieties including fat free, light, unsweetened, omega DHA
- a 250ml serving includes 30% of my daily calcium requirement, 6-9gms of protein and 50% of my Vitamin B12.
- 100% Canadian made with no GMO soy beans and has facilities in the East and West
- So Good is Health Check approved by the Canadian Heart & Stroke Foundation
- So Good is free of lactose, gluten and cholesterol
- Soy is a complete protein suitable for Vegan diets
I received free product coupons for this review and giveaway. All opinions are my own
I have $50 worth of So Good free product coupons to give away to 1 winner. The contest is open to Canadians only and will end Dec 6/2010 @ 11:59PM EST. A winner will be chosen at random. I will notify the winner on Dec 7th, 2010 via email (please respond within 48 hours to claim your prize or another winner will be chosen)
Mandatory entryVisit the So Good site and tell me which flavor/kind you would like to try
Extra Entries(leave a separate comment for each)
*"Like" MSCM's new Facebook page
*"Like" So Goods Facebook page
*Follow me on Twitter
*Follow my blog using Google Friend Connect or tell me if you are already
*Tweet this(can be done daily) $50 So Good #Giveaway ends Dec6/2010 Enter to #Win with @MoneySavingMomD http://bit.ly/fgFH1I