I'm a big believer in this concept. If you are a regular reader of my blog you have probably read my affordable family fun posts.
What happens when I say yes to fun at my house? Lots!
Give the kids a digital camera and let them snap away. If you have a pet there will be lots of pictures of them! There may even be a few that are really good like this one my daughter took
Count the number of times you say ‘no’ in any given week or weekend, and then turn them into “Yes” opportunities. The result: more fun activities together such as baking, games, and arts and crafts!
The pledge provides you with a way to join your kids in experiencing all of life’s little adventures.
Download your Discovery Guide and read about some fun ideas for activities with your kids
1. Create a Yes! pass. Create a Yes! pass for something you want to do with your little ones. You’ll also be entered into the monthly draw to win a
2. Take a photo of you and your kids experiencing the activity together
Upload your photo to redeem the YES! Pass and you’ll be entered for a chance to win the of $10,000 for your own family adventure!
Win a Yes! kit from P&G and Money Saving Canadian Mom. Contest ends March 10/12 @ 11:59PM. 1 entry per person, Canada only.
To Enter Tell me below in the comments a fun activity you would like to say Yes! to and start having more fun with your kids.
P&G brands are coming together to help you say YES! more often to your kids. This package is valued at $50.00 and includes:
- Tide® original liquid laundry detergent
- Mr. Clean® Magic Eraser
- Box of Puffs® facial tissue
- Charmin® Freshmates
- Bounty® paper towel
- Adult and child-size aprons
- Ideas to create more fun-filled family moments
Disclaimer: I was sent a Yes! kit for helping spread the word about this great promo