You will need a soft toothbrush, a washcloth and some unflavoured/uncoloured lip balm
- First I wet the washcloth with warm water and hold it to my lips for a minute to soften the dry flaky skin.
- Next, gently rub the wet toothbrush on your lips to exfoliate. Be gentle! If I am doing this on the kid's lips I just use the washcloth to exfoliate as it's a bit more gentle.
- Follow up with a good coating of lip balm.
My personal favourites are:
- Aveeno lip balm with SPF 15
- Nivea Hydro Care. This one dosen't have SPF so I use it sometimes before I go to bed.