Did you know that an estimated 3 million people in Canada are living with gluten sensitivity or celiac disease? That's a huge number. Personally I know 2 people who are sensitive to gluten.
BlueWater’s Grill Fish, available in a variety of mouthwatering flavours, is gluten free! Procedures have been implemented at the production location to avoid cross-contamination, and there is ongoing monitoring and testing to ensure that BlueWater's Grill Fillets is gluten free.
These grilled fillets are free of wheat, barley, rye and oats but still offer the flavourful fish fillets we all love.
Flavours of gluten free Grill fillets include~
- Grill Fillets Alaskan Pollock-Garlic & Herb- Lemon & Herb-Lemon Pepper-Italian Herb
- Grill Salmon- Garlic and Herb-Lemon and Herb
- Grill Haddock- Classic Grill
- Grill Tilapia- Garlic and Herb-Classic Grill
Fish tacos is a meal my family LOVES. I usually make it twice a month and there are never any leftovers! I tried something different this time, I made my own soft tortillas. Along with my super yummy tortillas I served tomatoes, organic pea shoots(my kids love pea shoots) homemade guacamole with lots of lime and garlic, lettuce and cheese. Coleslaw is really good on a fish taco too!
This must be a pretty popular dish because BlueWater also has a recipe for Gluten Free Grilled Tilapia Tacos. Don't these look great. If you have never had a fish taco I highly recommend you try it!
Up for grabs is one of three free product coupons for a Bluewater Fish product(of your choice) and a handy fold up shopping bag.
- Please visit the Bluewater Seafoods website here and tell me which recipe you would like to try out
- Be sure to leave your email address in your comment below so I can contact you if you win!
- Contest ends March 24/2013 @ 11:59PM EST
- Contest open to Canadians only
Disclosure: I was sent a free product coupon to facilitate in the writing of this post. as always, the opinions expressed on this blog are my own.
Thanks to everyone who entered! The winners have been emailed.